Say what?! Scratchers aren’t only for the lotto anymore?
Heck no, techno, and I’m sharing my templates with you so you can enjoy them (and even edit them)!
Check this out! You can use these DiY Scratchers for any occasion:
-A scavenger hunt
-Any holiday party
-A birthday party game
-A fitness class
-A game in a school classroom at any age
The possibilities are endless, and you can guarantee that I’ll be sending you more ideas as the months go on.
Specifically, I made these scratchers for a small children’s Halloween party. In the video, you’ll also see that I used them for a faux gender reveal in my MOPS group.
I apologize that I had to take this video directly from Katch.me. Every time I download to edit out the Periscope talk, it makes the audio all funky. Instead of abandoning ship, I decided that you’d be ok viewing it from Katch.me. Luckily, you can fast-forward through the Periscope-ese if you need to.
1) Create a really cool scratcher card design (or use one of mine via a link above the video)
2) Print it out on card stock so it is sturdy enough to use a coin to scratch off the paint
3) Let the ink on your card stock dry enough to not smear
4) Color over each circle with white crayon- should only take a few seconds for each circle
5) Paint over the circle with any color paint
6) Let dry
7) Use as you please!
This is such a cool way to make any occasion fun. Do you have a great idea for the use of DiY Scratchers? Comment below!