I love me some pancakes.
“But, Darcy, you can’t eat pancakes if you are eating clean!”
Not true, my little grasshopper. Not true.
Here’s how you can make some yum-filled pancakes without the yuck that usually comprises them.
1-1/2 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1-1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 a Banana
1/2 c. Pumpkin Puree
1-1/2 c. Almond/Soy/Skim Milk
3 tbsp. Unsweetened Applesauce
1/4 c. – 1/2 c. Chocolate Chips (try these Vegan Chocolate Chips – the evaporated cane juice used in it is organic, which also makes it clean)
1) Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
2) Mix all of the wet ingredients together.
3) Add the dry ingredients to the wet.
4) Stir in your chocolate chips.
5) Grill them up! I used a stove-top griddle, but you can use a pan, a skillet, an electrical griddle, or even the roof of a car on a really hot day. 🙂